We are looking for our NEXT ResCUTE and it could be your dog!!!
Our 2nd CONTEST has begun and does NOT require any voting!
HOW IT WORKS:
Tell us your dog's rescue story and provide a photo of your dog.
Please include your contact information (including email address)
as well as the name and telephone number
of the shelter/organization that helped rescue your dog.
Email the above information to: email@example.com
All dogs must be currently living in your household.
Operation ResCUTE will notify you if there is any problem in the submission.
If you do not hear from us within 24 hrs., it means your submission has been entered and you can view on the site.
Share your story with friends and family!
When you go on our website to Contest link, you can view all the dogs and their stories.
All dog entries will be eligible to become a future ResCUTE! You could see YOUR rescue dog as our next stuffed animal and storybook character in the OPERATION ResCUTE book & plush series! In addition, 100 % of profits from the book series will be donated to many of the shelters that have helped the Contest dogs!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us!
Jingles & Team
Read Official Contest Entry
OFFICIAL RULES* [*Please note that these rules applied only to the FIRST Contest which required VOTING .]
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Timing: The “Next ResCUTE” Contest (the “Contest”) begins on July 1st, 2014, at 12:00am Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31st, 2014, at 11:59pmET (the "Contest Period"). The Contest Period will consist of two (2) parts: (a) Beginning on July 1st, 2014, at 12:00am ET and ending on November 30, 2014, at 11:59pm ET (the “Entry Period”) and (b) beginning on July 1st, 2014, at 12:00am ET and ending on December 31st, 2014, at 11:59pm ET (the “Voting Period”). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Operation ResCUTE, BlueSwitch, and any of their affiliate companies or promotional partners, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, in-laws, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and by the Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, complete all the required information on OperationResCUTE.com, including but not limited to Name, Email Address, rescue dog’s name, picture, originating shelter and shelter contact info, and rescue story. ONLY ADOPTIONS FROM NOT-FOR-PROFIT RESCUE SHELTERS ARE ELIGIBLE. Participants agree to complete all information truthfully and completely. Once you complete these steps, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Limit: One (1) entry per family and per rescue dog during Entry Period. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of that participant's entries and that participant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of participant and voiding of participant’s entry. In the event of a dispute as to any email address, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for such email address will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Voting: Once entries are submitted on OperationResCUTE.com and approved by Sponsor or its Contest administrator, they will become available for public viewing and voting during the Voting Period. Participants may encourage individuals to go to Operation ResCUTE to vote for their entries but may NOT offer compensation or other consideration in exchange for votes. Limit: One (1) vote per email address per 24-hour period. Any computerized or mechanical voting mechanism designed to give an unfair advantage will disqualify an entrant. Use of any automated system to vote is prohibited and will result in disqualification of participant’s entry, regardless of the origin of the improper voting.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: On or around January 15th, 2015, Sponsor will select three (3) potential Grand Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by (a) the most total valid votes during the Voting Period and (b) subsequent confirmation of the adoption story with the shelter cited in participant’s entry submission. Except where prohibited, potential winner may be required to sign and return to the Sponsor, within ten (10) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release, in order to receive the Grand Prize. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner does not affirmatively respond within ten (10) days of the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize, and an alternate participant will be selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period using the same criteria as set forth herein. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled as soon as practical after winner confirmation.
6. Prize: Three (3) GRAND PRIZE: Three (3) Grand Prize winners will receive a donation to the eligible not-for-profit animal rescue shelter from which their dog was adopted, such amount to be equal to or greater than $500. The Grand Prize winners will also be considered to be the Next ResCUTE at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $0. Total ARV of All Prizes: $0. FOR ALL PRIZES: No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, if any. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Limit: One (1) prize per family. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules in order to claim a prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner and their rescue dog’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for problems with the submissions, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest, and select the winner(s) from the eligible entries received prior to the modification, suspension, or cancellation. Sponsor agrees to take such action in a fair and appropriate manner. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any other participant’s submission or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitation of Liability: BY RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OF EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Contest submissions, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4), late, lost, undeliverable, or damaged mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Each winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Contest including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another submission and thereby another entry into the Contest. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the State of New York, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
11. Sponsor: Brown-Nagin Research, 28 Bank Street, New York, NY 10014.
13. Winners’ List: For the names of the persons receiving prizes in the Contest, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Next ResCUTE” Contest, c/o Brown-Nagin Research, 28 Bank Street, New York, NY 10014. Requests must be received by March 31, 2015.